Course selection schedule and notes of guidance
- Important dates of 2016-17 [updated on August 10, 2016] (including the semester dates, course selection schedule and others)
- Notes of guidance on course selection (BA 4-year curriculum)
- Notes of guidance on course selection (BA&LLB 5-year curriculum)
- Notes of guidance on course selection (incoming exchange/ visiting students)
Course selection procedures on the “Student Information System” (SIS) Website
Students are strongly advised to read the following references on SIS:
- Website of “Student Information System” (SIS):
- SIS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Students:
- Courses which you have chosen in “Temporary Course List” will NOT be considered as enrollment. To confirm your course selection, choose “Finish Enrolling” to confirm the course selection.
- When students finalize their course selection, they should print the “Enrollment Record for this Year” (click “Self Service”, then click “Enrollment” and “Enrollment Status”) for their own reference. Please report to the Arts Faculty Office as soon as possible if any discrepancies arise.
- Students who have not enrolled in courses will not be permitted to sit for examinations.
Starting from October 3, 2016, students may contact the ITS Service Desk for enquiries related the use of SIS functions through any of the following channels:
|In person:||1/F, Library Building (Old Wing), HKU|
|Hotline:||(852) 3917 0123|
|Live chat:||Click "Live Chat" button at http://www.its.hku.hk/service-desk|
July 27, 2016
Update: October 5, 2016